Capital Bancorp PLC. (CPB) is a financial and professional service provider firm operating in Nigeria. The business operations carried out by Capital Bancorp PLC is fully legal as the company is licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), a registered member of the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) and also registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The company aims to make loan, equity and high grade investment easily accessible to both corporate and individual clients.
Capital Bancorp Stockbrokers has been in the industry for over 30 years as it was incorporated on the 13th of June, 1988. With a share capital of N500 Million and an issued capital of N378.40 Million, it is certain that Capital Bancorp has recorded a lot of successes since their coming into the industry. The current Chairman of CBP is Mr. Olutola O. Mobolurin and the company has its head office at 3rd Floor UNTL Building, No. 1 Davies Street Off Marina, Lagos State, Nigeria.
Services offered by Capital Bancorp PLC
- Wealth Management; Capital Bancorp PLC offers wealth management in two sections, nominee services and fund management. They select assets from being informed and also collect investment benefits when due on behalf of the investor. Also, on a regular basis, they give performance report of the investments.
- Securities Trading; Capital Bancorp PLC uses experienced and trained professional dealers to efficiently execute trades on behalf of their clients. The major instruments being traded are shares, bonds and mutual funds.
- Portfolio Management; Capital Bancorp PLC manages portfolio on behalf of institutional and retail investors like Banks, NGO’s and insurance firms.
- Bancorp E-Trade: Bancorp E-trade platform is where the retail stockbroking activities are carried out. It allows you to invest in comfort as you can trade securities anytime and anywhere.
To have access to these services, all you have to do is to visit their head office mentioned earlier or you visit their website http://www.capitalbancorpng.com. You can also follow Capital Bancorp on major social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.
CBP has a share-hold structure of which many of the big names in insurance in Nigeria are included, some of them include;
- Nigeria Reinsurance Plc
- Royal Exchange Plc
- Leadway Assurance Company Limited
- Great Nigeria Insurance Plc
Capital Bancorp PLC is determined to offer nothing but superior value to all their stakeholders and with a very vibrant team work, they have managed to maintain that. The firm is recommended as an ideal Nigerian stockbroking firm, anyone can do business with them.