Many years ago, they were no or a small unit of Forex brokers in Nigeria. This killed the interest, zeal and enthusiasm of Forex traders to trade on electronic platforms. The dawn of science and technology has gotten more people to engage in digital currency business to trade in the Forex market. One of the popular Forex brokers is FxPro. In this article, you will know about the Forex brokers, its inception and a general review of how it works.
FxPro was established in the year 2006 as a Forex broker with the objective of enabling a thriving platform for traders to buy and sell in the Forex market. FxPro has its headquarters in Cyprus and it has grown into a Forex company that caters for newbie, established and expert Forex traders in the world.
Type of Accounts
There are several type of accounts which are available for customers, clients and Forex traders to try out on the FxPro platform. Examples include the FxPro MT4 Floating Spread account, Fxpro MT4 Fixed Spread Account, FXPro SuperTrader Investment account. The FxPro MT4 Trading Spread account along with the FxPro Super Trader Investment account offers investors and clients the privilege of getting access to the Forex market without having to trade manually.
The minimum amount for deposit is $500 (USD) for MT4 traders and a minimum account deposit of $1000 (USD) for cTrader accounts.
The PAMM (percent allocation management module) account is a good tryout for professional Forex traders who can manage more than one account for other traders. This account gives professional traders the opportunity of managing and running multiple accounts.
The VIP package is mainly for serious investors who can trade actively in the market. There is so much to benefit from this account as VIP clients gain from free VPS service, a free FxPro MasterCard, exclusive news and forecast reports. Demo accounts for available for new Forex traders who are interested in knowing how the FxPro platform works.
- It offers a demo account which is available for MT4, MT5 and cTrader accounts.
- The PAMM account provide traders with tools needed to manage their clients account under a master account.
- Forex traders can set their leverage from 1:1 to 1:500
- FxPro offers standard calculators such as margin calculator, pip calculator and currency calculator.
- They offer clients with classic trading tools such as Forex news and provision of regular technical analysis of the Forex market.
- Fxpro maintains a platform called the FxPro Trading academy which is designed to equip beginners with the knowledge and skill of the Forex market.
- FxPro has a video library that educates clients and traders on improving their trading performance on trading on the world’s currency markets.
- Fxpro maintains a reliable customer support.
- They have different payment methods and options for customers
- FxPro offers different trading accounts and opportunities for any trader to trade at his or her own level.
Customer Care Support
Customers and clients are sure of reaching the customer care support of Fxpro as its customer support is available in 20 languages. With a 24/5 customer care service, they can be reached by mail, phone call or on the ‘contact us’ page on their website.
Withdrawal are made upon customer’s request.
- Awesome customer support
- Support 20 different languages
- Available in 20 countries
- Approves and supports Nigerian clients and customers
- A ready demo account for new traders
- Fast deposit and withdrawal process
- Educated its traders and clients by using technical analysis and frequent news report
- No bonuses, promotions or incentives for clients.
FxPro is an easy trading platform for Forex trade. Although it is a regulated company, we advise that you mind how you trade so as not to lose your money.