Tallinex is an STP/ECN broker founded in the year, 2012 with its headquarters in Tallinn, Estonia. Tallinex received full legal rights to commence its business operations after been regulated by the FSA. They are recognized and registered under the Estonia Ministry of Economic Affairs and Communications. In the space of 6 years, Tallinex has built an online reputation of being honest, trustful, reliable and transparent with its business. Tallinex uses a platform known as MetaTrader4 platform in 33 languages which is available on Windows, iPhone, iOS and all Andriod devices.
Tallinez offers different accounts for clients and traders operating under her platform. First is the ECN-Micro account which has an initial deposit which shouldn’t be less than $100 (USD), a leverage is provided that runs from 1:1 to 1:400. Second is the ECN-Pro account, this account is designed for newbies, freshers and traders who are new in the Forex market. This account requires a minimum deposit of $2000 (USD) for account opening and leverage that runs from 1:1 up to 1:200.
The third account is The Pro-Managed account. An account made and designed for clients and Tallinex traders who are willing and ready to take advantage of the Forex market and make profit for themselves.
Also, they have a demo account which is free for clients willing to gain experience under their trading platform. Dormant demo accounts under Tallinex which aren’t active for a period of 30 days are automatically deleted from the database while active demo accounts are not deleted or expired.
They have a customer support is which active for 24 hours for only 5 days of the week (24/5). They can be contacted via email, chat or telephone call which has language support in Estonia, German, Swedish, French, Portuguese, Russian, Finnish and English languages. The main website www.tallinex.com, is only available in English language.
- They have 3 different account types which any individual class can use.
- They have a website which is comprehensible and easy to navigate.
- They have a demo account for newbies and new Forex traders to get experience of how the Forex market works.
- It accepts US customers.
- The ECN-Micro account has a minimum deposit account opening of $100.
- All account holders are sent a statement of account activity daily to their mail address.
- It uses the MT4 platform which is quite popular and used among Forex traders.
- It has a high bonuses and a leverage of up to 1:1000
- They are no language barriers when contacting the company because it has a multi-lingual customer support service.
- They offer 100% bonus on every account deposit.
- Unlike other Forex brokers, they don’t offer any tutorial or educational information and materials to their clients.
- They were sued by CFTC for accepting US customers.
Tallinex offers different method of payment to its customers to deposit/fund their account or to withdraw their fund. Payment methods include Bank wire transfer, credit card, debit card, Neteller and Skrill.