Since Zenith Bank introduced the Internet banking platform, many customers have found this system more easy and convenient to use. The Zenith bank internet banking platform is a 24 hours banking service that allows customers to perform account related activities at a go. With the Zenith bank internet banking you can perform the following services at your convenience;
- Check your account balance.
- Send/Transfer money to Zenith Bank and other banks.
- Make multi-payments
- View your transaction history.
- View account activity.
- Buy Airtime
- Order for cheque books/drafts and many more.
The Zenith Bank Internet Banking also has mobile apps that you can download from the Google play Store or apple store for both Android and IOS devices.
How do you use this platform?
- To begin, first of all you will need to fill and submit your application form; you can visit any Zenith bank branch and request for the form or you can download via their website.
- After a successful submission, your username, password/account token will all be sent to your registered email address or you can pick it up yourself at the Zenith Bank branch where you submitted the form within 24-48 hours, you are required to keep these details safe as they will be needed for login.
- A total of N1,500 will be deducted from your account to approve this process.
- After successfully creating your Zenith bank internet banking account, Visit the Zenith Bank official website zenithbank.com
- Click on Internet Banking, you would be asked to choose how you would like to Log in, either with your PIN and Token or with your password.
- Input your login details as it was sent to you and click on Login.
- Congratulations, you have successfully set up your Zenith bank internet banking account.
Now, you have to change the default pin/password being sent to you by the Bank to something you can easily remember, to do this;
- Click on Settings from your account home page
- Click on Change Password/Change online banking pin
- Input the old pin/password and also Input your new pin/password as requested
- And click on submit
There are some transfer charges to your bank account associated with using the Zenith Bank Internet Banking Platform which includes;
- N210 for money transfer to other banks, Transfer to Zenith bank account is absolutely free
- Charges for payment for other services vary depending on the payment platform being used.
Securing your Zenith Bank Internet Banking account;
In order prevent fraudulent and scam activities, The Zenith Management advises all Internet Banking users to ensure that their account is safe and secure at all time to, below are some helpful methods to do so;
- Keep your login username and password/pin private
- Ignore all SMS or email requesting for your login details as Zenith Bank will never ask you for them.
- Always Log out from your account when leaving your computer.
If you have any issues with using the Zenith Bank Internet Banking you can contact their support through any of the following phone numbers; 234-1-4818343 or 234-1-2703184 or send a mail to [email protected].